Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blue

I'm not just blue.. but very deep blue..whatever that means.And this time it's not reasonless like the bouts I regularly go through..

1. I messed up big time in my University finals.I'm doomed.

2. Now,that my exams are over..I have nothing to do.College is over.

3. I just had a haircut yesterday,which was looking pretty good then..but now I look like a lion with a bushy mane.

4. S left for training yesterday.So there'll just be rare one minute calls now for the whole of two months!(That's for the whole of my post-exam break)Stupid Vodafone roaming costs!!I'm missing him already:(

5. I'm not getting any comments on this blog...BECAUSE I'm not writing anything!! I just can't! (writer's block or whatever it's called)

AND I have no idea why I'm writing all this!! Let me just go and sulk...

11 comments:

Pongy Papaya said...

C.U. spells screw u!
but all cu pass outs aint doomed so chill!couldn't have been that bad.
achha random question:kon haircut? why can't he call him...where's who or where are you??
too nosy i be?

Pongy Papaya said...

why can't you * call him? i meant :P
where's he?
and don't feel blue*smile*

Phoenix speaks.... said...

@ pongy papaya.. It's Habib's .. can you imagine!! So now, I'm broke.. and ugly.. shit!!!! :(
He's in pune..actually in a train right now to be precise.I'm here.. in kolkata :(

Anonymous said...

Blueness = bad hair cut + yearning.
But i need to see your haircut. Yes i do.

the steadfast illusion said...

what the helll.......distance and fortitude....call for the police or the doctor.....amazement at the cruel nature of 'nature'....or really a distinct love of the beloved.....for the beloved.....

Phoenix speaks.... said...

@ stanley.. No.You don't need to see it.Period.I'm in hiding...and if in case of emergency I need to go out..I'll wear a hat.

Occasional Brilliance said...

i screwed up my finals too... and im deep gray right now... ooh and ive been travelling like crazy the last 8 days so apologies for not having commented at the earliest... smile, things will work out (as they always do).

SIDDHARTHA said...

I know S left when u needed him the most... formalities and rules of everyday life.. 1 minute phone calls.. may b thats the reason behind ur state...
u can only wait.. and get onto some work.. just as u r doing now..:)..

Phoenix speaks.... said...

@sidd... YES!!! 1 min phonecalls...not maye..that IS the reason behind my present stage :(
and I'm not forgiving him for that. :X

Satanic Angel said...

aww do not sulk..distance makes the heart grow fonder!
And hey why not get airtel instead of vodafone..not tat I know of the romaing charges airtel has but I found the vidya-madhavan ad oh-so-cuteeee!didja watch it? it's precisely abt ur situation ;)

Satanic Angel said...

hey come to think of it 1 min fone calls can be much fun...yu can say i miss u for 60 secs n ask him to count hw fast u were :p